Western Slope Anglers Fishing Forum
Sportsmans Warehouse
Dynamic Lures

Dynamic Lures

Go Back   Western Slope Anglers Fishing Forum > Fishing Discussions > Fishing > Fish Pics
Register FAQForum Rules Members List Calendar Arcade Extras Links Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Fish Pics Let us see what you caught.

Hey there!

It looks like you're enjoying Western Slope Anglers Fishing Forum but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Old 06-30-2016, 09:56 PM
Elite Angler

bharper is on a distinguished road
Uncompahgre River Cutthroats

Fishing below Ridgway Res. yesterday bouncing hair jigs and throwing jerk baits.Landed at least (7) Cutthroats over 17" 2+lbs including (2 )Trophy Cutthroats both on hair jigs,but did catch a nice 19" on a jerk bait.Hair jigs were in the 1/8oz-1/4oz sizes.Beautiful day with sunshine,clouds,and a good 45min heavy rain.

Last edited by bharper; 06-30-2016 at 10:14 PM.
Old 06-30-2016, 10:02 PM
Elite Angler

Uncompahgre River Fishing

[IMG]http://i864.photobucket.com/albums

Last edited by bharper; 07-08-2016 at 05:12 PM. Reason: Delete photo
Old 06-30-2016, 10:13 PM
Elite Angler

Old 06-30-2016, 10:14 PM
Elite Angler

Old 07-01-2016, 10:07 AM
Elite Angler

pathway has a reputation beyond reputepathway has a reputation beyond reputepathway has a reputation beyond reputepathway has a reputation beyond reputepathway has a reputation beyond reputepathway has a reputation beyond reputepathway has a reputation beyond reputepathway has a reputation beyond reputepathway has a reputation beyond reputepathway has a reputation beyond reputepathway has a reputation beyond repute
Didn't realize the Unc grew them that large. Before the reservoir all we found were skinny browns with black tail.
Old 07-01-2016, 12:57 PM
Elite Angler

I've seen one 5+ Rainbow and the biggest Brown I've caught ther was only 2 1/2lbs but Thursday I lost a few fish(Cutthroats?)that were close to trophy size.I've seen a few big Browns down past the north campground!
Old 07-08-2016, 06:16 PM
Elite Angler

Old 07-08-2016, 09:38 PM
Elite Angler

muddler has a reputation beyond reputemuddler has a reputation beyond reputemuddler has a reputation beyond reputemuddler has a reputation beyond reputemuddler has a reputation beyond reputemuddler has a reputation beyond reputemuddler has a reputation beyond reputemuddler has a reputation beyond reputemuddler has a reputation beyond reputemuddler has a reputation beyond reputemuddler has a reputation beyond repute
I had fished there when I lived in the area but had not caught such nice Cutthroats.
Old 07-08-2016, 10:18 PM
Elite Angler

I only have caught browns and rainbows myself until this visit.I think I read a report in May last year on Fishexplorer.com/co of how someone was catching nice Cutthroats there.So I think they were so prominent because of the high water and spawning?I've fished summer and fall,never landed one but they were everywhere.I lost a couple of other potential trophy fish in the swift water.

Last edited by bharper; 07-08-2016 at 10:23 PM.
Old 07-11-2016, 10:01 AM
Journeyman Angler

Fly Flicker is a glorious beacon of lightFly Flicker is a glorious beacon of lightFly Flicker is a glorious beacon of lightFly Flicker is a glorious beacon of lightFly Flicker is a glorious beacon of lightFly Flicker is a glorious beacon of light
FYI

They stock the Snake River Cutts in there. Not sure if they do it every year but on somewhat of a regular basis it is stock along with the rainbows.

Most are 16-19 inchers but will get a few over that twenty inch mark.

Nice report, btw!