Western Slope Anglers Fishing Forum
Sportsmans Warehouse
Dynamic Lures

Dynamic Lures

Go Back   Western Slope Anglers Fishing Forum > Fishing Discussions > Fishing > Fishing Gear
Register FAQForum Rules Members List Calendar Arcade Extras Links Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Fishing Gear Questions and articles regarding various types of tackle, hardware, and other fishing equipment

Hey there!

It looks like you're enjoying Western Slope Anglers Fishing Forum but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Old 04-27-2017, 03:31 PM
Elite Angler

ifishallday has disabled reputation
New Trout Spinner Bait

Hey Guys, I just wanted to let you all know that we just released our Micro Spinner Bait. We developed this one for trout and panfish. Although these things have caught everything that swims. Here are some pics.

Old 04-27-2017, 04:00 PM
Elite Angler

bharper is on a distinguished road
Nice,my friend pulled one similar to yours out of his tackle(think his was a 1/4oz.)and showed me last week.I might have to check out one of yours.Do you have any in a 3/16oz or 1/4oz?
Old 04-27-2017, 09:19 PM
Elite Angler

muddler has a reputation beyond reputemuddler has a reputation beyond reputemuddler has a reputation beyond reputemuddler has a reputation beyond reputemuddler has a reputation beyond reputemuddler has a reputation beyond reputemuddler has a reputation beyond reputemuddler has a reputation beyond reputemuddler has a reputation beyond reputemuddler has a reputation beyond reputemuddler has a reputation beyond repute
I might have to try some of these but I haven't seen them in the local area.
Old 04-28-2017, 02:50 PM
Elite Angler

ifishallday has disabled reputation
The 1/8 is the only size for now. You will not find these in any stores yet as we just released them.
Old 04-28-2017, 03:56 PM
Elite Angler

bharper is on a distinguished road
�� Thx
Old 04-28-2017, 10:51 PM
Elite Angler

castingdonkey has a reputation beyond reputecastingdonkey has a reputation beyond reputecastingdonkey has a reputation beyond reputecastingdonkey has a reputation beyond reputecastingdonkey has a reputation beyond reputecastingdonkey has a reputation beyond reputecastingdonkey has a reputation beyond reputecastingdonkey has a reputation beyond reputecastingdonkey has a reputation beyond reputecastingdonkey has a reputation beyond reputecastingdonkey has a reputation beyond repute
Sweet, glad to see those ready for market. Bass fishing was tough a few weeks back and IFAD kicked my but fishing with one of those. He let my some fish one of them and he caught a nice crappie.
Old 05-01-2017, 09:11 AM
Elite Angler

pathway has a reputation beyond reputepathway has a reputation beyond reputepathway has a reputation beyond reputepathway has a reputation beyond reputepathway has a reputation beyond reputepathway has a reputation beyond reputepathway has a reputation beyond reputepathway has a reputation beyond reputepathway has a reputation beyond reputepathway has a reputation beyond reputepathway has a reputation beyond repute
I love this spinner. Caught a 16" rainbow on it the first time I tried it. It should be a great lure for crappie and kokanee, as well. I think big gills will gobble it up.