Western Slope Anglers Fishing Forum
Sportsmans Warehouse
Dynamic Lures

Dynamic Lures

Go Back   Western Slope Anglers Fishing Forum > Fishing Discussions > Fishing > Fishing Gear
Register FAQForum Rules Members List Calendar Arcade Extras Links Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Fishing Gear Questions and articles regarding various types of tackle, hardware, and other fishing equipment

Hey there!

It looks like you're enjoying Western Slope Anglers Fishing Forum but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Old 03-11-2017, 06:41 AM
Elite Angler

castingdonkey has a reputation beyond reputecastingdonkey has a reputation beyond reputecastingdonkey has a reputation beyond reputecastingdonkey has a reputation beyond reputecastingdonkey has a reputation beyond reputecastingdonkey has a reputation beyond reputecastingdonkey has a reputation beyond reputecastingdonkey has a reputation beyond reputecastingdonkey has a reputation beyond reputecastingdonkey has a reputation beyond reputecastingdonkey has a reputation beyond repute
Too Many Baits

So I'm sure there are plenty of you on this site that have more baits than you'll ever fish. I dumped my collection of trout lures a couple years ago and it damn near filled up a large sized tote. I'm currently overloaded with plastics, some jerk baits, spinner baits, crank baits and so on. I know hookncook at some point is going to come raid my stuff, pretty sure that Bharper has some dynamics coming his way. If any of you other guys are interested I'm going to be loading a tote with freebie gear, line, baits and lures that I need to just get out of my way. I'd love to see someone take the stuff and go fish it. I'm throwing out the junk so don't expect it to be 5 plastics bags with 1 old used bait in it. Lots of good baits that I just don't use. Don't get your hopes up I'm keeping all of the Wodge plastics and my favorite Dynamics.
Old 03-11-2017, 10:14 AM
Elite Angler

bharper is on a distinguished road
Sounds good! I picked up some different colored marabou and I'll throw a couple of more color combination hair jigs together in exchange

Last edited by bharper; 03-11-2017 at 10:16 AM.
Old 03-11-2017, 11:06 AM
Elite Angler

wodge1 has a brilliant futurewodge1 has a brilliant futurewodge1 has a brilliant futurewodge1 has a brilliant futurewodge1 has a brilliant futurewodge1 has a brilliant futurewodge1 has a brilliant futurewodge1 has a brilliant futurewodge1 has a brilliant futurewodge1 has a brilliant futurewodge1 has a brilliant future
Got samples of new floating plastic in the other day, purdy cool. Click on the pic, video

Last edited by wodge1; 03-12-2017 at 07:20 PM. Reason: cause
Old 03-11-2017, 02:18 PM
Elite Angler

castingdonkey has a reputation beyond reputecastingdonkey has a reputation beyond reputecastingdonkey has a reputation beyond reputecastingdonkey has a reputation beyond reputecastingdonkey has a reputation beyond reputecastingdonkey has a reputation beyond reputecastingdonkey has a reputation beyond reputecastingdonkey has a reputation beyond reputecastingdonkey has a reputation beyond reputecastingdonkey has a reputation beyond reputecastingdonkey has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by wodge1 View Post
Got samples of new floating plastic in the other day, purdy cool. Click on the pic, video
Those look cool, I'm excited to get out of town at the end of the month and go catch some bass. Wait I'm Florida bound next week and then Powell bound when I get back. Damn the rough life
Old 03-12-2017, 08:13 AM
Elite Angler

wolffeather has a brilliant futurewolffeather has a brilliant futurewolffeather has a brilliant futurewolffeather has a brilliant futurewolffeather has a brilliant futurewolffeather has a brilliant futurewolffeather has a brilliant futurewolffeather has a brilliant futurewolffeather has a brilliant futurewolffeather has a brilliant futurewolffeather has a brilliant future
Oh boo hoo about the rough life. Have a good time if you can.
Old 03-12-2017, 08:17 AM
Elite Angler

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolffeather View Post
Oh boo hoo about the rough life. Have a good time if you can.
Yeah I know, I know, If it is any consolation it's 8 degrees, snowing and the wind is blowing like the dickins up here in Arnegard, ND. I do my best to document the adventures and share.

Last edited by castingdonkey; 03-12-2017 at 08:20 AM.