Western Slope Anglers Fishing Forum
Sportsmans Warehouse
Dynamic Lures

Dynamic Lures

Go Back   Western Slope Anglers Fishing Forum > Welcome to Western Slope Anglers > News and Activities
Register FAQForum Rules Members List Calendar Arcade Extras Links Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Hey there!

It looks like you're enjoying Western Slope Anglers Fishing Forum but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Old 10-06-2005, 11:56 AM
Wannabe Trout Bum

Stony is a jewel in the roughStony is a jewel in the roughStony is a jewel in the roughStony is a jewel in the rough
WSA Flyer Available

I just created two sets of flyers if anybody would be interested in passing them out. They are in PDF format so you should be able to read and print them without a problem.

This one is basically a tab flyer. You can put it up in stores or wherever and there are tabs at the bottom that will need to be cut. This way, somebody can pull one off, put it in their pocket, and run across it again as they are getting the lint out of their pockets in the evening.
Click here for Tab Flyer

This one is a hand out flyer. You can put it on people's cars, leave it at a restaraunt, or hand them directly to somebody. I added a few pictures on there of some of you guys. Please don't sue me for royalties as WSA is a broke organization right now.
Click here for handout flyer

Thanks for your continued support everybody.

Let's grow this thing!!!!
Old 03-21-2007, 11:37 AM
DYNAMICLURES.COM

alexander5 has a brilliant futurealexander5 has a brilliant futurealexander5 has a brilliant futurealexander5 has a brilliant futurealexander5 has a brilliant futurealexander5 has a brilliant futurealexander5 has a brilliant futurealexander5 has a brilliant futurealexander5 has a brilliant futurealexander5 has a brilliant futurealexander5 has a brilliant future
Re: WSA Flyer Available

I tried the link to the flyer, is it still something to hand out? if so I'd like to get a copy
Old 03-21-2007, 01:09 PM
Senior Angler

Grandadders is a splendid one to beholdGrandadders is a splendid one to beholdGrandadders is a splendid one to beholdGrandadders is a splendid one to beholdGrandadders is a splendid one to beholdGrandadders is a splendid one to beholdGrandadders is a splendid one to behold

I also tried the links and got a "404 Not found" error.
Old 03-28-2007, 07:46 AM
Elite Angler

realnetis is a splendid one to beholdrealnetis is a splendid one to beholdrealnetis is a splendid one to beholdrealnetis is a splendid one to beholdrealnetis is a splendid one to beholdrealnetis is a splendid one to beholdrealnetis is a splendid one to behold

dido
Old 03-28-2007, 08:42 AM
DYNAMICLURES.COM

alexander5 has a brilliant futurealexander5 has a brilliant futurealexander5 has a brilliant futurealexander5 has a brilliant futurealexander5 has a brilliant futurealexander5 has a brilliant futurealexander5 has a brilliant futurealexander5 has a brilliant futurealexander5 has a brilliant futurealexander5 has a brilliant futurealexander5 has a brilliant future

If you copy the home page about WSA banquet and paste on word doc. it works. I am trying to get some things going. more later. email me if you want some.
Old 03-28-2007, 08:44 AM
meh

Cochise has a reputation beyond reputeCochise has a reputation beyond reputeCochise has a reputation beyond reputeCochise has a reputation beyond reputeCochise has a reputation beyond reputeCochise has a reputation beyond reputeCochise has a reputation beyond reputeCochise has a reputation beyond reputeCochise has a reputation beyond reputeCochise has a reputation beyond reputeCochise has a reputation beyond repute

We also have a great flyer we did recently, I will get it up on here..Stony??

Also I have the first Poster of Bobco's Lake Trout flyer at the repro shop