Western Slope Anglers Fishing Forum
Sportsmans Warehouse
Dynamic Lures

Dynamic Lures

Go Back   Western Slope Anglers Fishing Forum > Welcome to Western Slope Anglers > News and Activities
Register FAQForum Rules Members List Calendar Arcade Extras Links Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Hey there!

It looks like you're enjoying Western Slope Anglers Fishing Forum but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Old 12-17-2006, 10:45 PM
Wannabe Trout Bum

Stony is a jewel in the roughStony is a jewel in the roughStony is a jewel in the roughStony is a jewel in the rough
Western Slope Anglers Merchandise Available

Not sure if you all are aware but Western Slope Anglers has had an online merchandise store for quite awhile now and we have just updated the available merchandise and designs.

The new items have our new logo and many items also have a new design. This design was created by ePiC and I absolutely love it. It really shows what WSA is all about. Thanks ePiC.

If you are interested in purchasing some great quality WSA merchandise, make sure you visit the online store.

Click Here to Enter Store

The link is also on the Table of Contents block on the home page under WSA Merchandise.

Thank you in advance for your support.

Old 12-17-2006, 10:50 PM
Fish On!

ePiC is a glorious beacon of lightePiC is a glorious beacon of lightePiC is a glorious beacon of lightePiC is a glorious beacon of lightePiC is a glorious beacon of lightePiC is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Western Slope Anglers Merchandise Available

DO they do Stocking caps? I have a little bit of money I've made on T-shirts on that site in my account, Think I am going to pick up some t-shirts.... would like a stocking cap though.
Old 12-17-2006, 10:52 PM
Wannabe Trout Bum

Stony is a jewel in the roughStony is a jewel in the roughStony is a jewel in the roughStony is a jewel in the rough

Nope. I just checked and no stocking caps. They do have a cheezy looking truckers cap though.

Thanks again ePiC for designing that graphic. It's freakin' awesome.
Old 12-17-2006, 10:53 PM
Wannabe Trout Bum

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobco
wow, can you imagine some of the WSA guys in that thong!!!!
Hey, don't knock it. That thing will make somebody a great Christmas present.
Old 12-18-2006, 11:38 PM
Senior Angler

Grandadders is a splendid one to beholdGrandadders is a splendid one to beholdGrandadders is a splendid one to beholdGrandadders is a splendid one to beholdGrandadders is a splendid one to beholdGrandadders is a splendid one to beholdGrandadders is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stony°
The new items have our new logo and many items also have a new design. This design was created by ePiC and I absolutely love it. It really shows what WSA is all about. Thanks ePiC.

If you are interested in purchasing some great quality WSA merchandise, make sure you visit the online store.

I placed my "Coffee Mug" order today.
Old 12-19-2006, 07:38 AM
ADD WALLEYE!!!!

dukman has a reputation beyond reputedukman has a reputation beyond reputedukman has a reputation beyond reputedukman has a reputation beyond reputedukman has a reputation beyond reputedukman has a reputation beyond reputedukman has a reputation beyond reputedukman has a reputation beyond reputedukman has a reputation beyond reputedukman has a reputation beyond reputedukman has a reputation beyond repute

Hey!!! Where do you guys have the "thingy" stash!!
Old 12-19-2006, 08:02 AM
meh

Cochise has a reputation beyond reputeCochise has a reputation beyond reputeCochise has a reputation beyond reputeCochise has a reputation beyond reputeCochise has a reputation beyond reputeCochise has a reputation beyond reputeCochise has a reputation beyond reputeCochise has a reputation beyond reputeCochise has a reputation beyond reputeCochise has a reputation beyond reputeCochise has a reputation beyond repute

Dont' you guys wear those when you play hockey??
Old 12-19-2006, 10:09 AM
Wannabe Trout Bum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grandadders
Quote:

I placed my "Coffee Mug" order today.
Awesome. Post a picture of it when it comes in.
Old 12-19-2006, 10:29 AM
ADD WALLEYE!!!!

dukman has a reputation beyond reputedukman has a reputation beyond reputedukman has a reputation beyond reputedukman has a reputation beyond reputedukman has a reputation beyond reputedukman has a reputation beyond reputedukman has a reputation beyond reputedukman has a reputation beyond reputedukman has a reputation beyond reputedukman has a reputation beyond reputedukman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
wow, can you imagine some of the WSA guys in that thong!!!!
Hey, don't knock it. That thing will make somebody a great Christmas present.
I hear Doug bought one for cohise to wear on the next rifle outing......it should scare the slimers away.....
Don't give him any ideas..he'ld do it!
Old 12-19-2006, 12:45 PM
meh

Cochise has a reputation beyond reputeCochise has a reputation beyond reputeCochise has a reputation beyond reputeCochise has a reputation beyond reputeCochise has a reputation beyond reputeCochise has a reputation beyond reputeCochise has a reputation beyond reputeCochise has a reputation beyond reputeCochise has a reputation beyond reputeCochise has a reputation beyond reputeCochise has a reputation beyond repute

I still have your tequilla.