Western Slope Anglers Fishing Forum
Sportsmans Warehouse
Dynamic Lures

Dynamic Lures

Go Back   Western Slope Anglers Fishing Forum > Welcome to Western Slope Anglers > News and Activities
Register FAQForum Rules Members List Calendar Arcade Extras Links Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Hey there!

It looks like you're enjoying Western Slope Anglers Fishing Forum but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

View Poll Results: Do we need the photo gallery?
Yes and I am willing to help support it 5 23.81%
Yes but I don't want to support it 0 0%
No, we don't need it 16 76.19%
Voters: 21. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-24-2007, 10:56 PM
American and Proud

riahfishes has a reputation beyond reputeriahfishes has a reputation beyond reputeriahfishes has a reputation beyond reputeriahfishes has a reputation beyond reputeriahfishes has a reputation beyond reputeriahfishes has a reputation beyond reputeriahfishes has a reputation beyond reputeriahfishes has a reputation beyond reputeriahfishes has a reputation beyond reputeriahfishes has a reputation beyond reputeriahfishes has a reputation beyond repute
ice u dont even have money for gas to go fishing so u can take more pictures to put in the gallery. dorkfish.
Old 11-24-2007, 11:02 PM
Wannabe Trout Bum

Stony is a jewel in the roughStony is a jewel in the roughStony is a jewel in the roughStony is a jewel in the rough
Maybe in the future we will be able to bring it back but right now I don't think it's an option.
Old 11-24-2007, 11:04 PM
American and Proud

riahfishes has a reputation beyond reputeriahfishes has a reputation beyond reputeriahfishes has a reputation beyond reputeriahfishes has a reputation beyond reputeriahfishes has a reputation beyond reputeriahfishes has a reputation beyond reputeriahfishes has a reputation beyond reputeriahfishes has a reputation beyond reputeriahfishes has a reputation beyond reputeriahfishes has a reputation beyond reputeriahfishes has a reputation beyond repute
stony, it sucks that is has to go, but i see the reasoning. and let me speak for everyone in saying thank you for all you do! will you be with the rest of this crazy fringe group on monday night? hopefully skitter too!
Old 11-25-2007, 12:26 PM
Elite Angler

skitter is on a distinguished road
thats too bad...then again im never on here much lately so my vote hold little sand, too late to vote anyways but its too bad you cant post pics for a few days then have it erased, its always nice to show off a good fish
Old 11-25-2007, 06:10 PM
IceInTheVeins

Quote:
Originally Posted by riahfishes View Post
ice u dont even have money for gas to go fishing so u can take more pictures to put in the gallery. dorkfish.

I was just saving my gas money for ice fishing. Would rather miss fall river fishing than the ice openers.
Old 11-25-2007, 09:11 PM
Wannabe Trout Bum

Stony is a jewel in the roughStony is a jewel in the roughStony is a jewel in the roughStony is a jewel in the rough
There are still two ways to post pics. One is just to use a remote picture host and the other is to be able to use the attachments.

Weird right now as it still shows I have a bunch of space used up even though I removed them.

Got some searchin' to do.