Western Slope Anglers Fishing Forum
Sportsmans Warehouse
Dynamic Lures

Dynamic Lures

Go Back   Western Slope Anglers Fishing Forum > Other Discussions > Miscellaneous > Non-Commercial Classifieds
Register FAQForum Rules Members List Calendar Arcade Extras Links Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Non-Commercial Classifieds Need to sell a boat? Want to trade for a trolling motor? Looking to unload a garage full of clutter? Private parties only.

Hey there!

It looks like you're enjoying Western Slope Anglers Fishing Forum but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Old 07-01-2016, 12:10 PM
Elite Angler

ifishallday has disabled reputation
Deeper Fish Finder for Sale!

Hey Guys, I am going to post this first here and give anyone interested first dibs on this fish finder. I am selling a Deeper Portable Fish Finder! My buddy who bought this last winter wants to sell this so he can upgrade to a Vexilar. He purchased it for Ice Fishing because it has a great Flasher Mode. The Unit has only been used 3 times and comes with all the original packaging, bags, cords, etc. Here are a few pics of the Unit. Paid $200 for this and only asking $100. Feel free to ask any questions about the unit or how to use it.

Old 07-01-2016, 04:25 PM
Elite Angler

pathway has a reputation beyond reputepathway has a reputation beyond reputepathway has a reputation beyond reputepathway has a reputation beyond reputepathway has a reputation beyond reputepathway has a reputation beyond reputepathway has a reputation beyond reputepathway has a reputation beyond reputepathway has a reputation beyond reputepathway has a reputation beyond reputepathway has a reputation beyond repute
Deeper is a very interesting concept. Big advantage for a shore fisherman.
Old 07-06-2016, 08:45 AM
Elite Angler

castingdonkey has a reputation beyond reputecastingdonkey has a reputation beyond reputecastingdonkey has a reputation beyond reputecastingdonkey has a reputation beyond reputecastingdonkey has a reputation beyond reputecastingdonkey has a reputation beyond reputecastingdonkey has a reputation beyond reputecastingdonkey has a reputation beyond reputecastingdonkey has a reputation beyond reputecastingdonkey has a reputation beyond reputecastingdonkey has a reputation beyond repute
I checked that thing out when Jason was using it. Looked neat, he had a phone strapped to his arm and could watch the images on it while he fished. You could be catfishing with that thing parked over your bait and watch the fish come in to get it. Or for your tip up, you could be perch fishing with another device and keeping an eye on your bait for when a pike came in.