Western Slope Anglers Fishing Forum
Sportsmans Warehouse
Dynamic Lures

Dynamic Lures

Go Back   Western Slope Anglers Fishing Forum > Fishing Discussions > Fishing > Recipes
Register FAQForum Rules Members List Calendar Arcade Extras Links Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Recipes If you aren't catching and releasing, then you should be eating. Share your recipes.

Hey there!

It looks like you're enjoying Western Slope Anglers Fishing Forum but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Old 06-08-2006, 07:05 PM
Elite Angler

perchman7 has a brilliant futureperchman7 has a brilliant futureperchman7 has a brilliant futureperchman7 has a brilliant futureperchman7 has a brilliant futureperchman7 has a brilliant futureperchman7 has a brilliant futureperchman7 has a brilliant futureperchman7 has a brilliant futureperchman7 has a brilliant futureperchman7 has a brilliant future
deep fried panfish,walleye. 6/8/06

next time you catch some perch,crappie,or bluegill try zatterans crispy southern stle fish fry.you can get it for $ 1:25 at wal-mart. that stuff is awesome for deepfried perch and crappie. try it it's awesome.

TROUT, THE OTHER TRASH FISH.
Old 06-08-2006, 07:34 PM
Elite Angler

Lakerhunter has much to be proud ofLakerhunter has much to be proud ofLakerhunter has much to be proud ofLakerhunter has much to be proud ofLakerhunter has much to be proud ofLakerhunter has much to be proud ofLakerhunter has much to be proud ofLakerhunter has much to be proud ofLakerhunter has much to be proud of
Re: deep fried panfish,walleye. 6/8/06

So is Shore Lunch from Sportsmans Warehouse. Thats all I use for frying my fish. Try it,you'll like it. It's from the Lindner family(Ron,Al) in Minnesota,so it has to be GOOD.
Old 06-08-2006, 07:40 PM
Elite Angler

perchman7 has a brilliant futureperchman7 has a brilliant futureperchman7 has a brilliant futureperchman7 has a brilliant futureperchman7 has a brilliant futureperchman7 has a brilliant futureperchman7 has a brilliant futureperchman7 has a brilliant futureperchman7 has a brilliant futureperchman7 has a brilliant futureperchman7 has a brilliant future

i haven't tried it yet, but i will. i agree anything that has to do with Al Linder has to be good. AL'S THE MAN!!

TROUT, THE OTHER TRASH FISH.
Old 06-08-2006, 07:42 PM
meh

Cochise has a reputation beyond reputeCochise has a reputation beyond reputeCochise has a reputation beyond reputeCochise has a reputation beyond reputeCochise has a reputation beyond reputeCochise has a reputation beyond reputeCochise has a reputation beyond reputeCochise has a reputation beyond reputeCochise has a reputation beyond reputeCochise has a reputation beyond reputeCochise has a reputation beyond repute

Been eating Zat's fry and boil mix's forever love em!
Old 06-08-2006, 09:07 PM
ADD WALLEYE!!!!

dukman has a reputation beyond reputedukman has a reputation beyond reputedukman has a reputation beyond reputedukman has a reputation beyond reputedukman has a reputation beyond reputedukman has a reputation beyond reputedukman has a reputation beyond reputedukman has a reputation beyond reputedukman has a reputation beyond reputedukman has a reputation beyond reputedukman has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks guys...hungry once again..going to the fridge..thanks
Old 06-08-2006, 11:41 PM
TroutFishingBear

Well. Let's see. About 12 hrs ago I was eating walleye filets, and about 12 hrs from now I'll be eating more walleye filets. Too bad ya'll don't have any I just use store bought bread crumbs. I'm too poor for any of that fancy stuff.
Old 06-08-2006, 11:51 PM
ADD WALLEYE!!!!

dukman has a reputation beyond reputedukman has a reputation beyond reputedukman has a reputation beyond reputedukman has a reputation beyond reputedukman has a reputation beyond reputedukman has a reputation beyond reputedukman has a reputation beyond reputedukman has a reputation beyond reputedukman has a reputation beyond reputedukman has a reputation beyond reputedukman has a reputation beyond repute

I hate you.
Old 06-08-2006, 11:59 PM
BANNED

IceInTheVeins has a reputation beyond reputeIceInTheVeins has a reputation beyond reputeIceInTheVeins has a reputation beyond reputeIceInTheVeins has a reputation beyond reputeIceInTheVeins has a reputation beyond reputeIceInTheVeins has a reputation beyond reputeIceInTheVeins has a reputation beyond reputeIceInTheVeins has a reputation beyond reputeIceInTheVeins has a reputation beyond reputeIceInTheVeins has a reputation beyond reputeIceInTheVeins has a reputation beyond repute

I'm going to try that stuff. I also was wanting to try Bass Pro Shop's batter and hushpuppy mix.
Old 06-09-2006, 12:00 AM
TroutFishingBear

doug it was thanks to you that I decided to go walleye fishing twice today. Your photos from yesterday put me over the edge. Knew I had to catch me a trashbag fish!
Old 06-09-2006, 12:09 AM
ADD WALLEYE!!!!

Sorry..I know how ya feel...that's why I have that one in my office..no record by any means but big enough to keep the fever alive...that's just plain fun and adicting. And to top it off you got to eat yours! I'm having going insane thinking about those filets in the pan..good stuff!!

That's it...I'm having perch for breakfast!