Western Slope Anglers Fishing Forum
Sportsmans Warehouse
Dynamic Lures

Dynamic Lures

Go Back   Western Slope Anglers Fishing Forum > Fishing Discussions > Fishing
Register FAQForum Rules Members List Calendar Arcade Extras Links Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Fishing General fishing topics. Anything about fishing can be posted here.

Hey there!

It looks like you're enjoying Western Slope Anglers Fishing Forum but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Old 04-08-2009, 11:50 AM
Rookie Angler

tcloward is just really nicetcloward is just really nicetcloward is just really nicetcloward is just really nice
Small Pond Bass Fishing

Can anyone tell me if there are any small ponds around the Grand Junction area the I can fish off of the banks for bass? I'm looking for a spot or two that I can fish when I have a limited amount of time, or that I can take my son to. Thanks
Old 04-08-2009, 12:14 PM
ADD WALLEYE!!!!

dukman has a reputation beyond reputedukman has a reputation beyond reputedukman has a reputation beyond reputedukman has a reputation beyond reputedukman has a reputation beyond reputedukman has a reputation beyond reputedukman has a reputation beyond reputedukman has a reputation beyond reputedukman has a reputation beyond reputedukman has a reputation beyond reputedukman has a reputation beyond repute
Connected is the easiest that is public.
Old 04-08-2009, 01:37 PM
rockymountainflyfish.com

FLYFISHGEEK has a reputation beyond reputeFLYFISHGEEK has a reputation beyond reputeFLYFISHGEEK has a reputation beyond reputeFLYFISHGEEK has a reputation beyond reputeFLYFISHGEEK has a reputation beyond reputeFLYFISHGEEK has a reputation beyond reputeFLYFISHGEEK has a reputation beyond reputeFLYFISHGEEK has a reputation beyond reputeFLYFISHGEEK has a reputation beyond reputeFLYFISHGEEK has a reputation beyond reputeFLYFISHGEEK has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by dukman View Post
Connected is the easiest that is public.
NOPE, for a quick fix I would not bother with connected. There are 100's of small ponds throughout the valley that hold bass, many are public or just require asking permission. Connected used to be the best, but I heard that it is slated to be stocked with trout since it is in the flood plain.
Old 04-08-2009, 02:02 PM
Elite Angler

mountaingem is a glorious beacon of lightmountaingem is a glorious beacon of lightmountaingem is a glorious beacon of lightmountaingem is a glorious beacon of lightmountaingem is a glorious beacon of light
we are still catching plenty of bass out of connected!
Old 04-08-2009, 04:05 PM
ADD WALLEYE!!!!

dukman has a reputation beyond reputedukman has a reputation beyond reputedukman has a reputation beyond reputedukman has a reputation beyond reputedukman has a reputation beyond reputedukman has a reputation beyond reputedukman has a reputation beyond reputedukman has a reputation beyond reputedukman has a reputation beyond reputedukman has a reputation beyond reputedukman has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by FLYFISHGEEK View Post
NOPE, for a quick fix I would not bother with connected. There are 100's of small ponds throughout the valley that hold bass, many are public or just require asking permission. Connected used to be the best, but I heard that it is slated to be stocked with trout since it is in the flood plain.
Want to let any more cats out of the bags?
Old 04-08-2009, 05:34 PM
rockymountainflyfish.com

FLYFISHGEEK has a reputation beyond reputeFLYFISHGEEK has a reputation beyond reputeFLYFISHGEEK has a reputation beyond reputeFLYFISHGEEK has a reputation beyond reputeFLYFISHGEEK has a reputation beyond reputeFLYFISHGEEK has a reputation beyond reputeFLYFISHGEEK has a reputation beyond reputeFLYFISHGEEK has a reputation beyond reputeFLYFISHGEEK has a reputation beyond reputeFLYFISHGEEK has a reputation beyond reputeFLYFISHGEEK has a reputation beyond repute
Same thing they did at corn, drained it down, got rid of all the bass and the giant crappie because it is in the flood plain and real fish could get into the river.
Old 04-08-2009, 05:54 PM
Elite Angler

bethewoods is a splendid one to beholdbethewoods is a splendid one to beholdbethewoods is a splendid one to beholdbethewoods is a splendid one to beholdbethewoods is a splendid one to beholdbethewoods is a splendid one to beholdbethewoods is a splendid one to behold
great another slimer pond. we need a few more of those.
Old 04-08-2009, 06:10 PM
Elite Angler

pathway has a reputation beyond reputepathway has a reputation beyond reputepathway has a reputation beyond reputepathway has a reputation beyond reputepathway has a reputation beyond reputepathway has a reputation beyond reputepathway has a reputation beyond reputepathway has a reputation beyond reputepathway has a reputation beyond reputepathway has a reputation beyond reputepathway has a reputation beyond repute
THis better not be the case. We were promised that Connected would not be touched.
Old 04-08-2009, 06:11 PM
rockymountainflyfish.com

Just what a friendly parks person told me
Old 04-08-2009, 06:44 PM
ADD WALLEYE!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FLYFISHGEEK View Post
Just what a friendly parks person told me
Those Parks guys don't know jack . They have a hard enough time keeping the 1 ply in the crappers.